Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Midland Swap Meet

 So, you would think up here in the great white north, with our short riding season, that a small business motorcycle parts store wouldn't be feasible, but I know a guy named Bubba, who shows that not only can this be done, but it can be done while helping the community also. Every year Bubba's raffles off a new motorcycle for Camp Fish Tales, which is a barrier free camp for individuals with physical or developmental disabilities and this year it is a new street glide.

one of Bubba's helpers polishing the bike for show at the swap meet, sharp looking bike just follow the instructions above to get your tickets.


The "gentleman" in the middle is Bubba, and like at all swap meets the Bubba kissing booth was open for business, I've personally never received a kiss from Bubba, but these customers seem happy.

  

some advertisement disguised as a swap meet picture, for you Bubba.

  

I've personally ridden with Mr Cobb here and he is straight up and down home, not to mention his lady friend can really cook up a meal, thanks for having us over Cobb, rubber down and hope we can do this again some time. 

 

I did not stay for the whole event and these pics were stolen from Bubbas site 
(I forgot my camera)
but here are a few of my favorites from the show, attendance seemed pretty good, with lots of vender's and live music. The weather was good, not great, but not terrible either. take a look and enjoy.




 






No comments:

Post a Comment