1968 basket case I purchased from a friend of mine. ** R.I.P. Greg **
1970 spares and misc. parts, purchased from another friend of mine. ** Thanks Doug **
1971 rolling chassis I purchased from a guy I work with. ** Thanks Tom **
(side note: I purchased this for the front end, so, if anyone is interested in the frame... email me. I'll take cash or trade, depending on what you got.)
70 tear down, gunky inside but not to bad.
blasted and ready for reassembly
coat of paint and.......
Something I've been working on for the last 2 years, every so often I get a bug up my ass and do something with it, then life gets busy again. Slow progress is better than no progress. The last Pic is the 68 cases in the frame for mock up, I've since added a set of apes.
No comments:
Post a Comment